Hi there! 👋🏼
Kooply is a well-funded stealth-mode Israeli startup developing a next-gen social/mobile gaming platform. We aim at becoming a dominant player in this rapidly growing market. We were founded by serial entrepreneurs with several previous exits; games in our previous companies have reached hundreds of millions of players.
We are currently hiring our core team; an incredible opportunity for the right candidates.
- Lead the Data Science field in our company
- Define data collection plan and requirements
- Build models from POC to production-ready
- Own DS processes end-to-end: from data collection, sanitizing, and preprocessing, through model training and development, all the way to deploying models to production and monitoring performance
- Design and build ML pipelines infrastructure for production and research alike
- Advise the product team on complex data-related inquiries and produce actionable recommendations.
- Passion for data and problem-solving
- Ability to turn data into insights
- Fluency in Python, SQL
- Experience with popular ML libraries (Numpy, Pandas, Sklearn, Tensorflow, PyTorch, Keras, Fast.ai, etc.)
- Experience with Big Data frameworks and visualization tools (Hadoop, Spark, Tableau, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of data analysis, statistics and model evaluation
- Understanding of predictive modeling, machine-learning, clustering and classification techniques and algorithms
- Familiarity with Collaborative Filtering, recommendation systems
- Team player, positive, driven, and fast learner
- 4+ years of relevant experience
- B.Sc in a quantative field (Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, etc.)
- Statistics / Computer Science background and knowledge