Kooply is a well-funded stealth-mode Israeli startup developing a next-gen social/mobile gaming platform. We aim at becoming a dominant player in this rapidly growing market. We were founded by serial entrepreneurs with several previous exits; games in our previous companies have reached hundreds of millions of players.
We are looking for an experienced QA Engineer to lead our QA efforts, someone who wishes to make an impact and take part in exciting and challenging projects.
As a QA Engineer you'll play a key role in ensuring our product is constantly at its peak performance. You’ll take part in improving our game quality for millions of players worldwide.
- Experienced with QA methodologies
- Writing and working with test case documentation
- Cross-platform manual testing: Android, iOS
- Testing both frontend and backend environments
- Manual exploratory and regression testing
- Investigating issues in production
- Working with cross-functional teams
- Working with agile methodologies
- At least 3 years experience with mobile app testing
- Experience performing Manual QA tests
- Experience with Postman and REST API testing and server testing tools
- Investigator, and detail-oriented with an ability to see the bigger picture.
- Ability to read logs and identify critical information
- Experience with test documentation and planning (STD, STP, STR)
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with agile / scrum methodologies
- Excellent interpersonal skills and high motivation
- Passion for games :]
Come Play With Us!