UI / UX Designer
We are looking for a full time UX/UI Designer to help us build the interfaces and user flows to our incredible gaming platform we are building. Our game experiences combine casual, social games, narrative and many UX challenges. So if you love games and can’t wait to build the future of entertainment, you get upset when there are redundant clicks or when menus are inconsistent, love picking the right font for the right situation and making things feel so easy for the user?, you will have a blast with us at Kooply.
You’ll be a part of a small, tight-knit team where you’ll learn and adapt at a very rapid pace and become an integral part of our amazing crew.
- Work closely with game designers, artists, product and engineers to create wireframes user-flows and interfaces for our platform and mobile games.
- Understand and balance between business and user experiences.
- Evolve rough ideas into polished user flows and pixel-perfect interfaces.
- Conceive transitions and animated effects to enhance gameplay and tutorials
- Discover what matters to users and help determine not just what things look like, but how they work and what we build next
- Predict, identify, and resolve experience design issues.
- Conduct and interpret user tests and interviews to identify user behavior and areas to optimize user experience.
- Minimum of 2 years experience working in UX/UI or designing for games.
- Strong portfolio in shipped games; ideally games that have meta games and industry standard features.
- Experience with multi-point touch screen interfaces.
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite, and UX softwares like XD and Figma.
- A track record of excelling with little supervision.
- Experience managing multiple priorities in time sensitive environments
Bonus points for
- Unity skills
- Any 3D modeling or coding experience
- Passion for video games and immersive experiences!